Hurricane Windows / Impact Windows
When inclement weather strikes Tampa, you’ll be happy that you protected your home with Window World’s hurricane windows. They’ll keep you stay safe and cozy as the storm rages on outside. Proven by rigorous testing, our windows withstand harsh wind and rain so you don’t have to worry about them shattering. Their highly engineered design resists even the strongest category 5 storms so there’s no need for storm panels.
Along with being durable, our impact windows are incredibly energy efficient and are backed by the strongest limited lifetime warranty to give you peace of mind. Call (813) 386-7498 to schedule a free estimate!
- Adheres to Tampa’s rigorous building codes
- Can minimize costly damage during hurricane season
- Meets ASTM performance standards
- Prevents air and water infiltration
- Covered by the strongest Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hurricane Window Gallery
Hurricane Impact Window FAQs
Which are better: hurricane windows or hurricane shutters?
- Erring on the side of caution, we recommend you install both hurricane windows and hurricane shutters to ensure that your home is fully protected. Having both is especially smart if you live in a hurricane-prone area.
In the event of a category 5 storm, will my hurricane windows protect me?
- Yes, our hurricane windows are built to withstand the strongest of storms. They are rigorously tested for air infiltration levels and water resistance and must meet or exceed ASTM performance standards.
Do hurricane windows cost more than normal replacement windows?
- The initial cost of hurricane windows are typically more expensive than standard replacement windows because they are constructed of stronger materials. This upfront investment will pay off in the long-term.
What makes Window World hurricane windows energy efficient?
- Window World hurricane windows are ENERGY STAR® rated and equipped with Low-E glass to improve the performance of your window so you stay comfortable throughout every season.