Let The Light In With Casement Windows
With new casement windows from Window World of Tampa, the sunlight and the beauty of the great outdoors will flood into your rooms. At the same time, the famous Florida heat will stay outside! Our casement windows are made in America, designed for energy efficiency, and backed by an all inclusive lifetime warranty.
- Multi-point, low-profile locking system ensures security
- E-Gard® coating prevents hinge corrosion
- Vinyl sash and mainframe improves durability
- Color-coordinated hardware offers a beautiful touch
- Truth Maxim® hardware smoothes operation and function
Casement Window Gallery
Casement Window FAQs
- Are casement windows energy efficient?
- Yes. Window World’s casement windows use an insulated glass unit with optimal air space to improve energy saving performance.
- When should I use casement windows?
- Casement windows, which open like a door (instead of sliding up and down like a normal window) are great for any area of the home, such as a kitchen or bedroom. Casement Windows should not be used where their movement could be obstructed by exterior objects such as bushes.
- How do casement windows open?
- Window World casement windows are operated using our state-of-the-art Truth Maxim® hardware and a low-profile, single-handle positive locking system provides ease of use.